From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>
To: "Bijal Patel" <bijalpatel...@gmail.com>;
<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Requirement for the english grammer book by wren & Martin

Sir,

The book is available in Audio ask someone to upload or try to google
it or look with some audio books mailing lists. I don't have it
otherwise I could do it for you though I am on poor connection.

But if you get any E-text version, then I shall be grateful to you if
you can send me.
Regards,
Amar Jain.