I just don't understand why noone is telling the person to upload the book on any social network site? Repeatedly reading the same mail with just different Email addresses.
Regards.
Sandesh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janardhana Naidu" <janardhananaid...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Requirement for the english grammer book by wren & Martin

Hollow Sir,
Please send the book in E format to my personal mail address.
E mail address: janardhananaid...@gmail.com
As there is demand for the book in the list, If possible, please upload the book to the sendspace and inform us the link to download the book.
Thanks in anticipation,
G. Janardhana Naidu.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Harshvardhan Singh Negi" <harshvardhan.n...@gmail.com>