Life is s gift without any returns expected.

Life is flower that shines, then withers and falls off.

Life is a beauty that lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Life is a religion that requires reverence, confidence and devotion.

Life is a river which flows away and then dries out.

Life is color of excitement, shadows of remorse, repentance of guilt,
tides of mood and situations.

Life is a book- every page revealing a new meaning to it.

Life is a lesson, precise, short and tempting.

Life is a candle which is dim enough to conceal unnecessary and what
is beyond faculty; It sways with the gust of difficulty, rekindles and
then extinguishes one day.

Life is a dove- white and clear, peaceful and sacred.

Life is also a pit of darkness, confusion, anger, sins and death.

Life is a curtain which swings with the blow of experiences, then
folds up one day.

Life is a joke to be laughed at.

Life is a poem to be be-heartened.

Life is a forest to be explored.

Life is a pasture to be cultivated.

Life is a teacher.

Life is a tide that never returns.

Life is a glass which reflects what is given.

Life is a bed of thorns and roses.

Life is a phrase to be explained, understood, learnt.

Life is Wordsworth's daffodil, life is Shakespeare's love stories.

Life is your essays- that what you express.

Life is your speeches- its what you say; your thoughts because they
become actions; explanations- since you teach what you have learnt.

Life is words spoken. It's sometimes the brightness of the sun and
then the colors of shadow.

Life is a food for a soul.

Life is gratefulness to God.

Life is learning what is right and wrong.

Life is a music that consoles.

Life is the love you give and take and behold.