To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 9:42 PM
Subject: [AI] Required help

Hello list members,

I have tried to install talks 3.52 and talks 3.60 in my Nokia N 72 mobile
phone. But it displays one message pasted below.

The application installer in the phone does not support

The file format of the application that was tried to be installed.

OK

The extention of the file was .sisx.

So list members please help me. Is there any another method to install this
type of file to the phone? Or there is same file with another extention
which can match to this phone.

Wating for your helpful responds

Have a nice day...

Warm regards,