To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Genetic testing for RP

Hi sir

In 2002, I was given an option at Shankar Nethralaya either to have
genetic counseling or to have some kind of comprehensive test.  I
don't remember what kind of a test it was as my parents opted for
genetic counseling.  So, it's better to have some kind of
communication with them before ruling out that option.
If you want any more details about Shankar Nethralaya, I would be glad
to help you as I am a patient there for the past 24 years.

--
Vamshi. G
Landline: 0877-2243861