To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:43 AM
Subject: [AI] study material and guidance required.

greetings accessindians.

since I'm preparing for cat 09, I'll be thankful if any of you can
help me finding the accessible study material for cat.

I've tried to talk about this problem to my local I M S learning
center head, but he is not of any help so far.

also, if you have the latest edition of the book called,  " word power
made easy" by norman luice ( i'm not sure if i'm spelling the author's
last name properly),

please send me a copy at my email ID

also, if you have any information regarding rules, regulations and
other important stuff's about appearing for cat examination, please
contact at:

mobile:
+919829675073

email: