Read the below pasted message which I got regarding accessibility of YouTube..

I wanted to first pass this along.  I will tell you what I think of
this interface.
begin forwarded text from a user of this interface.

I just found out about the link below that makes it a lot easier to
>control videos that are on YouTube.  Easy YouTube lets you have
>control over videos on YouTube using the keyboard and it works well
>with screen readers.  the link is
http://icant.co.uk/easy-youtube

Now I can control everything.  Volume, start, stop, paws, and more.
Very easy interface to use.  This is not a tutorial just an
observation.  If you are use to YouTube you can figure it out.  Give
it a try. I have and I think its cool.