Dear A I friends,

Our friend and A I list member Saidarshan Bhagat is chosen as "Best
Employee" for the quarter by Siemens Informatics and System Limited (SISL),
Mumbai.   This is for the entire Siemens group and for his work to automate
the processes using office automation tools.   Saidarshan working with
Siemens from last two years and he is an expert in office application
automation and a software programmer. He can work on various computer
technologies.

Congrats and all the very best to him.

This post is to share good news with A I list and encourage our friend and
others.   Please reply directly to Saidarshan's personal email id (
sai.bha...@gmail.com) but not to A I to avoid traffic.

Regards

Prashant
--