hullo list, i have one question and requesting all of you to share
your valluable experience. i would like to know that has anyone on the
list used dreamweaver if yes, is it accessible with jaws? what are the
features that we can easily use with screen reader? i would also like
to know that suppose i want to put in the image in a map shape on my
site how to crop the image so as to fit in the same on the page? so
far i was using the help of my sighted colleagues to perform this
purticular task. so can the visually challenged person independently
do this work such as, cropp down the image. please share your
valluable experience.
your kind coperation in this regard is highly solicited.
with regards,
mukesh jain.