Dear Mr. Surya

Thanks for answering my query and allowing me to take further assistance from
your good-self in case of a doubt.

Acctually, Gutenburg, is a website providing e-books. What I request you to
please explain is how is it related to kurzwiel 1000? I can always install the
software to my computer and make its use as guided by your good-self. But
please explain me the relation between the two so as to enhance my knowledge
and making it easy for me to download the latest gutenburg version.

Thanks once again for your guidance
With best regards
Vibhu