From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sanjay
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 8:36 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] DAISY books

    Friends,
One of my friend does not know English nor he is computer literate.  He is
interested in reading Hindi books and magazines preferably in mp3 or daisy
format as he has a cd player at home.  Therefore, I would like to know is
there any institute/library  which can deliver cd's of hindi books and
magazines for blind by post?  Let me pass on the contact details to him.