To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Naib Tahsildar

Sorry to go on with this issue on the list but now I have been informed that Tinaikar our visually challenged friend from TN who is a class 1 officer has a full time clerk to help him with his work.can someone confirm this news? Is there anything in writing which guarantees that he will get this kind of accomodation?
Now on the mails that I have received on this issue-
Thank you Niranjan for your reply it is interesting that someone out there was sensible and sensitive so many years ago to provide reasonable accomodation without needing a UN convention to tell him to do so.
Dear Amar,
Please try to find this person in Rajasthan.
Where are our accessindians from Rajasthan-chetan Sharma, Rucher etc. Need help my friends!
Regards

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,