----- Original Message ----- From: "Saqib" <saqib...@btinternet.com>
To: <ta...@talksusers.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 7:53 AM
Subject: [Talks] Serotalk 9th podcast discussing Talks 4

HI in the latest addition of the Serotalk podcast Talks 4 was discussed and the author was invited in to give info about the latest release. One of the things that was discussed was the ability to have Talks tied to the simcard and I would like to know if this means that we no longer have to pay an transfer fee for the new version of Talks 4. Other new features were discussed and if any one would like to listen to this podcast then please download it from www.serotalk.com

Hosting of this list provided courtesy of:
eHosting Limited: http://www.ehosting.com/
and
Talknav Inc. http://www.talknav.net/