Hello sir, better to reinstall internet explorer. or Internet explorer is available now.
Surya.
----- Original Message ----- From: "hari" <harikoda...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 7:47 PM
Subject: [AI] Problem in Internet explorer

Hello Friends. My warm greetings to all of you. As the subject line suggests, I am facing a problem with Internet explorer. I have been using it quite well for reading HTML files and also for surfing in the internet. But a few days back onwards IE is not working well. When ever I open a file, it seems that IE soon get hanged. The entire system including Jaws not responding. It takes long time to get the system back into the normal status. Can anybody tell me how I can solve this problem. I am using IE 7. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Weighting for your replies.
With regards. Hari.
Email:
harikoda...@gmail.com