From: "mahendra" <gal...@chello.at>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] query from thahir.

i am not sure, that people are not in favour of having this topic,
let member speak for them selfs!. and please discuss topic, and not
who is in favour and who is against this matter. i suppose, people
think, because this topic is tabu in our sosiaty that most are against it.
expressing the views is not western or Indian!!. its uman.

At 06:21 PM 3/13/2009, you wrote:
>You leave everything on the moderator and then go on writing in favour of
>pornography. Your comparison of this topic to Hindi movies and youtube
>seems
>to be totally out of order. Majority of male members is against this topic.
>How can you say that only one person is against it? We haven't still heard
>from any of the female members, many of whom will be against it - though
>they might not say.
>Easy tips of improving English at
>http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/
>
>My contributions to the press
>http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-contributions-to-press.html#link
>
>Many posts on one page
>http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=47

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragal...@hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,