Good Information.... Please spread this good news.

Government of India has an online Grievance forum at

http://pgportal.gov.in/

 Can you imagine this is happening in INDIA?

The govt. wants people to use this tool to highlight the problems they faced
while dealing with Government officials or departments like Passport Office,
Electricity board, BSNL/MTNL, Railways etc. Many of us say that these things
don't work in India.

Couple of months back, the Faridabad Municipal Corporation laid new roads in
his area and the residents were very happy about it. But 2 weeks later, BSNL
dug up the newly laid roads to install new cables which annoyed all the
residents. A resident used the above listed grievance forum to highlight his
concern. To his surprise, BSNL and Municipal Corporation of Faridabad were
served a show cause notice and the guy received a copy of the notice in one
week. Government has asked the MC and BSNL about the goof up as it's clear
that both the government departments were not in sync at all. So use this
grievance forum and educate others who don't know about this facility

This way we can at least raise our concerns instead of just talking about
the 'System' in India. Invite your friends to contribute for many such
happenings.

thanks

Rahul Gambhir