From: "suchit narang" <suchitnar...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:01 PM
Subject: [AI] Problom facing in Yahoo.mail.

Hello my name is Suchit Narang I am facing a problom in yahoomail I am
using screen reading software Jaws version 9.0.552 when i open a mail
in my inbox I receive a message that internet explorer needs to close.

I am aware of that any screen reading software does not support yahoo
mail's new version thats why I am using the older classic view  in my
yahoo account.
Since last month i am facing this problom Kindly help me on this subject.
My email ID is www.gmail.com.
Cell no. 09412050550.