Hello to all,

>From past some weeks I am facing some problem with all the yahoo domain mails,
>like .co.in or .com, or .in.
as soon as I go on to the internet explorer and try to open my mails from there
I am not able to do so,
it gives an internet explorer error and just closes down.
and hence reading mails from the web is not possible,
I am not even able to forward mails from that yahoo account to any other
account.
Please can any one help solving this problem?
I have also tried this from many computers but still the problem remains.

your help is deeply appreciated

thanking you in anticipations
rgds
mamta.