Don't trust the scribe too much. For all you know, she may have been
misquoted.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Geetha
Shamanna
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:48 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Braille EVMs for visually challenged

My world is certainly not "just black", as Ms. Mohit describes it in
this
article. As a blind person herself, she should refrain from making such
depressing comments.

As for the braille electronic voting machines themselves, how will the
polling officials determine where they should be installed? Do they have
mechanism for identifying blind voters in a specific area?

Geetha