Dear Access Indians,

 Here is a piece of information for the BSNL broadband users. So far, I found
it difficult to know the usage of our account. I could manage it at last, but
now the government company has launched a free service which will inform us the
usage of our account for the current month.

To utilize this service, we need to have a BSNL SIM card in our mobile phone.
First, we have to type

USE + area code number + our landline phone number. For example, to know about
the usage in my account, I would write:

USE 02849 242233

in the message body and send the message to 51050. Within five minutes, we
receive the message informing us our usage for this month.

Please utilize this service and enjoy.

With best regards.

- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.