From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Jolsna
Mathew
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 12:11 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] need your help immediately

Hi all members in the list,
This time I'm seeking your help. My friend is going to present a seminar
paper on the topic "The need for blind women empowerment". As you all
know, marginalization against V.I. women is far worse than that against
V.I. men. We'd like to focus mainly on the following things. A
comparison between vi women in India and abroad, the psychological
stress inflicted up on a VI woman due to marginalization in family,
society and even in our own community.we'd also like to emphasize the
need for becoming a respectable member in the society only for survival
etc. I request you to provide us with valuable points, informations and
experiences and there by enrich our attempt. Besides, inform me about
the organizations for V.I. women both at national and international
levels. Is there any law in favour of P.H. or V.I. woman. What are the
things that can be demanded from the government. I hope your kind
cooperation in this regard.
My ID is
jol...@gmail.com
GOOD FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN  EYE & HAND!
IF THE HAND IS HURT, THE EYE WILL CRY! & WHEN THE EYE CRIES, THE HAND
WILL WIPE THE TEARS!!!

GOOD FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN  EYE & HAND!
IF THE HAND IS HURT, THE EYE WILL CRY! & WHEN THE EYE CRIES, THE HAND
WILL WIPE THE TEARS!!!

please visit the list home page at

Email secured by TPML Raksha Checkpoint