Hello mukesh,
What I noticed so far is sendspace allows us to store files only up to a week. but If we continue downloading the files It will extend its time accordingly. Don't worry I hope it will be there till next week.
Surya.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] not les than 2000 books are wait to be downloaded.

hullo govind, if you can tell me the time limit for storing the file
on sendspace that would be appreciable because i have heard that the
files can be made available on sendspace only for one week or two. if
it is for two weeks then it would be better because i can then
download these files next  week dew to some reasons. so i would be
highly obliged if you could dtell me the time limit for which your
files are availableif possible.
with regards,
mukesh jain.