To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] ETickets in IndianRailways for VI

today when i was going through IRCTC i found a linck for feed back
after logging in. if we can submit our commant in this regard over
there it might be of some use.
regards
srikanth

On 4/4/09, mukesh jain <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com> wrote:
hullo, keeping in mind the developments that have taken place in the
disability sector since pwd act, we must hope to work out something in
this area. but for this our learned colleagues must raise their voice
in the concise and proper manner as we are doing rightly on this
platform. i do request the other members of this list who have not
expressed their valluable thoughts to spare their few valluable
moments and come up with their ideas. as railways are already offering
senior citizen concession by
accepting their age proof in the same way they should accept
concession certificate and blind certificate which should help us in
booking tickets.
hope our N.G.Os respond to this.
thanks,
with regards,