Hello All,,
May i take this opportunity to introduce myself.
My name is Dr. Ghanshyam H. Asudani. i have recently joined Accessindia group.
i have  Masters degrees in English and History. i have also cleared SET in both
the subjects. i was awarded Ph.D. by RTM Nagpur University in English in 2006.
i am currently working as Assistant Professor in English in an Agriculture
college here at Anand Wan, the famous rehabilitation centre stablished by let
Baba Amte.
i am interested in creative literture, Indian music and social issues. i have
presented/published several papers on literary/social issues in many
conferences. my autobiography in Hindi "Safar Ki Dhoop" was recently published.
i hope to have fruitful time in the group.
with regards,
Dr. Ghanshyam Asudani.
Cell:- 09423418376/09423117640
Phone:- 07176-281485