Dear All,

With due regards I Abhishek Thakur of BA Programme III Year studying in St
Stephens College kindly request you to give me courier guidance. I have been
selected for Master of Social Work in Tata Institute Of Social Science,
Mumbai. But with regard to this I am a bit confused. There are some
questions which have popped up in my mind. I am in great dilemma whether I
should opt for this course or not? I want to know the feasibility of this
course and to what extent this course can be useful to a visually challenged
student like me.

I have scored first division in both the years of my graduation and hoping
to get first division in third year as well. I feel that I am a good
organizer and have special skills in social work field and have taken part
in several projects and assignments in this regard. My aim is to become an
IAS Officer. If there is any course which you feel is apt for me then I
request you to suggest me the options. My options after I finish my
graduation are MA from Delhi University, B.ED, MSW from Tiss or preparing
for IAS taking a year off.

Thanking you for your kind attention.

Your Friend

Abhishek Thakur