Hi Praful

do you have more details from Ramubhai? like his aducational, family bacground?
At 09:10 AM 4/11/2009, you wrote:
Dear Friends,

I am pleased to inform you that a blind person, Mr. Raaamubhai Patel has filed a nomination paper as an independent candidate of Lok Sabha from Valsad consequence in Gujarat.
Yours Sincerely,
Praful Vyas,
Hon. Secretary,
Andhjan Kalyan Trust,
Behind Jain Derasar, Station Plot,
Dhoraji-360410.
Dist. Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
E-mail:
aktr...@sancharnet.in
prafulnv...@gmail.com
Website: http://www.aktrust.org
Phone: 91-2824-223502,
Fax: 91-2824-223502,
Mobile: +919428261878.
Please visit the Give India site to see our Profile and support us-
http://www.giveindia.org/m-116-andhjan-kalyan-trust.aspx
And also visit at
www.carencureindia.org/aktrust.asp
All Donation Enjoy 50% Exemption Under Section 80 G 5 of the Income Tax Act
1961

with warm regards
       Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragal...@hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,