dear access indians,
One of my friend
He openeod an account in SBI and requested the banker to issue a cheque book
who refused to issue.
The bankers  told that they are unable to issue the cheque books to
the visually challenged persons. He came to me to take proper advice.
Before some months I came to know that RBI had issued certain guidlines to
issue the cheque books for visually challenged persons.
Being as an advocate I need to know everything to give proper advices to our
community
Kindly send me these guidlines to my email ID.

regards
Swami (Advocate)

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/