I have used the software. it is very easy and keyboard friendly. it is true that there are many functions which need technical knowledge. however, one can learn by practical experience. For the effectiveness of the software, I have uploaded many vedios on youtube. music for the vedios have been editted through cool edit pro. listen to one of such songs at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcEK2e8oxNM
while listening to the song, keep in mind that I have used a single keyboard instrument to record different tracks as well as the song itself. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roopakshi Pathania" <r_akshi_...@yahoo.com>
To: <public.ni...@gmail.com>
Cc: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessibility of SAP

Hi,

SAP certainly claims that it is possible to use the application with a screen reader, but a number of things have to be taken into consideration.

SAP has a number of products and each can be tailored according to the company’s preferences. The individual has to have a strong technical background to cope with these changes. Even though Jaws scripts for SAP can be obtained, they most likely are not updated, and not customized for the needs of the person. A script writer may be required who can create scripts for the specific product.
The person also would have to work closely with the SAP support staff.

Having said all of that, here are a few links that might help those planning to work with any of the SAP products.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/fd/7c4a41edf0db2be10000000a1550b0/content.htm
Configuring SAP and Jaws

http://www.sapdesignguild.org/resources/acc.asp
Detailed information on SAP and accessibility

http://www.sapdesignguild.org/editions/edition9/gui_acc.asp
Jaws scripts

Regards

"Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people."
~ Oscar Wilde