To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 4:37 AM
Subject: [AI] hi list members good morning a small query please answer

Here is my question I.E,well one of my friend went for an interview in
A college for an english lecturer job.
There she was posed A question  i.e:
Why do letter K remains unpronounced in some words  for example in A
word knowledge or knife?

The moment she expressed this doubt i thought of knowing reason behind it.
Hence i request you to help me in this regard.

--
c.sasikuma...@gmail.com
skipe id sasikumar84