Dear list members,

Greetings from Eyeway!

Would appreciate if some one from Satara Maharashtra can revert back to us. One
of our caller Mr. Uday Siddheshwar Dhumal, is willing to learn computer. Mr.
Uday has done his B.comm. and LLB general and working as a telephone operator
in district hospital Satara. He does not have even the basic knowledge of
computer so needs to start from the beginning. We believe that the work he is
doing is not as per his qualification so we tried to motivate him to resume his
studies and complete his LLB for which he says it is necessary to learn
computer.

Hoping for a quick response.

With best regards,
Satguru Rathi | Trainee Counselor,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk for living a fuller life
with blindness.

C/o Score Foundation. Y-70, Lower Ground floor,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Website: www.eyeway.org
For online donations:
http://www.giveindia.org/give/pledgepage/thescorefoundation