hullo, this is to kindly inform you that i have uploaded around 100
law books on sendspace. i have more legal literature   with me but it
is prepared by me while i was working with legalpundits.com as a
member of their expert panel and developed the contents of their site
on various legislations. so it may not be in depth but it can
certainly give you brief knowledge on various subjects. these
literature has  been prepared as per their needs. so if you are
interested in getting access to the said matterial then please do let
me know so that i can upload the same.
for ddownloading these aforesaid law books, you may visit the following links:
file name: llb.zip
file size:21 MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r57v2c
thanks,
mukesh jain.