hello mukesh,
Mobile with good camera may be helpful in this regard. Creative is the best of all Ipods among all available either audio or vedio. it is available in the market.
Surya.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 7:13 AM
Subject: [AI] suggestions required for audio+video device

hullo access indians, this is to kindly request for your valluable
suggestions. if you remember sometime back i have sought your
valluable suggestion on geting audio device that can record my long
lectures.you have suggested one recording device called transcend
tsonic 615 wich was really very helpful to me. but now my concern is
to record video content too with audio with similar device. so can
anyone suggest any device that can record audio and video contents of
my lectures? i should be able to transfer the recorded data to my pc.
any help in this regard would be highly solicited.
thanking you,
with regards,
mukesh jain.