Hi all!
I am trying to apli for the poste of clark in andhra bank. According to
notification issued by the bank, the fees for PWD is rs. 75. But while feeling
up the on-line application form, when we select rs. 75 from amount combobox and
press continue button, a dialog box appears saing please select correct amount.
I am selecting all other feelds correctly like PWD, type of disability etc. One
more strange instruction I found on the application form is, the rs. 75
application fee is for person with "less" than 40% dissability. I don't know
which is this strange rule the bank found that sais less than 40% is
dissability.
So I request all members to guide me in this matter and also let me know If
anyone of us tri to feel up the application?
Waiting for your valluable guidance.
thanks and regards,
ROHIET A. Patil
Cell: 09850831774