To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Restoring Default Menu in MS Word.

Hi,

Try this out.

1. Open the Start> Run dialogue.
2. Type in the following command with out the quotes.
"winword.exe /a"
The /a switch triggers Word to make some repairs to itself.
If this doesn't make your menu bar appear, then we'll try other techniques.

Regards

"In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
~ John Von Neumann