From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
nupur.j...@wipro.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:51 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Compatibility of blackberry phone with talks or speech.

Hi All,

Is Blackberry phone compatible with talks or speech softwares?

Looking for an early response.

Thanks  in anticipation,

With best regards,

Nupur Jain

Senior Executive,

Corporate Human Resources Development

Wipro Ltd

Sarjapur Road,

Doddakannelli

Bangalore

Mobile: 91 98458 64241

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.

www.wipro.com