Folks,
This was the first time I’ve casted vote for loksabha election, and
I’m happy that election commission has taken great step in order to
enable visually impaired people in participating in country’s
development and to enforce their right of constructing nation.
If I talk about my experience, perhaps you can deduce by my expression
until now, that the experience was gratifying.
As jaipur is the capital of rajasthan, it was prevailing providing
necessary facilities to visually impaired folks.
In fact, I have found the booth accessible as there were no staircase.
Also, I’ve seen ramps available there.
Though there was a lot of  crowd, but I had been given priority to
vote above all of them.
I had been provided a dummy ballot paper in Braille which had
information about candidates name, their associated number on EVM, and
their party. I’ve also liked that the dummy ballot paper was in hindi
which insured the participation of almost all the folks who want to
cast their votes.
After I decided the candidate to be voted and noted his number in my
brain, I had been taken in the ballot room, where I found the EVM with
Braille levels on it.
There was no trubble in finding the number what I’ve decided, and I
pressed the  button in frunt of the desired number.
Whole staff there was very supportive, and they have assisted me in
moving during entire process.
Thanks to EC for providing such fruitful facility.
Here, I’d like to tell, that a blind welfare organization call
“rajasthan netraheen kalian sangh” situated in jaipur was given
responsibility to publish dummy ballot papers in Braille for all the
25 constituencies of rajasthan which they have successfully completed
a few days back. Therefore, I hope that at least all the friends in
rajasthan will have the same prolific experience.
With profound regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Cell: 09928341197
Skype: prateek_agarwal32
e-mail:
prateekagarwa...@gmail.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

best solution for all your softwares/ websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.