aisha,
   is that a wimax or a landline connection?
----- Original Message ----- From: "aisha sahani" <mailtoaishasah...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] piculiar issue with my reliance broadband

Yeh, I think your delusion is cleared  now, and this might have gave
you the real face of reliance.
In fact, changing service provide is an good alternative, but this
time I’m thinking to take a vengeance as they are unreservedly
thumping the consumer rights.
Yeh, I’ll have to bear a bit until it gets fixes, but that’s ok if I
get success in making them realize about the power of consumer which
can be enforced by laws related to consumer rights.
Again, I’d like to request all to articulate  how this issue can be solved.
Regards,
Aisha sahani.