Hi,

Do the following.

1. Plugin your USB device.
2. Focus on your Desktop and select the “My Computer” icon.
3. Open the “Properties” sheet by pressing Alt+Enter.
4. Find the “Hardware” Tab.
5. On the Tab, locate the “Device Manager” button and press Spacebar.
6. Tab once to reach the Treeview and press D to land on Disk Drives.
7. Select the name of your device and press Alt+enter to open its Properties.
8. Press CTRL+Tab to reach the “Policies” tab.
9. Select the “Optimize for Performance” radio button, and then press OK to
confirm your selection.

Now go and reformat and you will find the NTFS option.

Regards

"They were a people so primitive they did not know how to get money, except by
working for it."
~ Joseph Addison