Hello AI/VV friends,

Thank you so much for your valuable efforts.

Please excuse me for this delayed response; as you all aware the effective
service of (BSNL). Due to some technical problem only today I am able to access
the net.

Your hard works yield some ffruits all over India, but still something to be
done.

On 13 May 2009, morning I went to poling booth with my father. But in the last
elections, I asked my father to check the candidate's name & their symbols &
then asked him to show the buttons. After confirming the candidate's name &
symbols, I pressed the button.

But this time, the moment, I entered the poling room, I got very good support
from the staff there. They gave me the dummy (English open braille) balat sheet
to check the candidates name & their order in the (EVM) buttons. I read the
sheet & decided my candidate without anybodies help. Then they showed the
machine, I pressed the button myself.

First time I felt my independence in this election poling through you.     So
thanks once again for your relentless efforts.

-------
Adieu.
Saravanan.R
______
I would like to learn a lot from you all. Please feel free to share your
comments, feedbacks and new ideas!
(saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com <mailto:saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com> or
saaravanan_2...@hotmail.com <mailto:saaravanan_2...@hotmail.com>)
GOOD FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EYE & HAND!
IF THE HAND IS HURT, THE EYE WILL CRY! & WHEN THE EYE CRIES, THE HAND WILL WIPE
THE TEARS!!!
"Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him."
Emerson
*********