From: "Vijay Kumar P.V.S." <vijay.palakod...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] regarding 20% discount on BSNL broadband

Hello:

Here is the BSNL website link.

http://www.bsnl.co.in

After entering in to this website, just press on “more news>>”. Now
scroll down to “BSNL offers 20 percent discount on Broadband services
(usage and Rental) to visually impaired customers, both existing as
well as new customers.    “
Then click the link “Details>>” to get the details about it.

With warm regards
VIJAY

On 5/17/09, Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My advise would be to take the printed copy with you to your concerned
> officer. Then I don't think that you will face any difficulty. Because as
> you are already saying that officer is not aware.
>
> And certainly, it is available for us. On the bsnl website, under the
> section of notices, in subsection of "for customers", there is this
> information given this news was posted on 27th of Apr. Or else, you can
take
> the print out of the tarif plan in which they mention that this discount
is
> available to both new and existing VI subscribers. The link was posted on
> the list by Mr. Samual from Karnataka. I don't have it but if you are not
> able to find then drop me an email, I will send you.
> hope it helps
> Amar Jain.

"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy
success."  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam