hello shikkar,
You can do in internet explorer in standard view but sighted help.
Surya.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shikher goyal" <shikag...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 10:24 PM
Subject: [AI] regarding deleting inbox mails not drafts

hei to all
as subject line clears that i want to know how to delete all my inbox mails
not mails which is in draft or another folder.
i tried in firefox with standard view, there are options for selecting all,
read, unread, starred, unstarred.
ok with unread mails to delete them.
but when i select all option, it's naturally to select that it will select
all mails and when i select only read mails, it also selects the draft mails
as i've read them.
so is there any way to select only all my inbox mails and no draft mails.
with regards
shikher