From: BuntZ Mehta
To: frie...@fablinksindia.com
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 12:51 PM
Subject: True inspiration to all of us....§

True inspiration to all of us.

Please read this:

It happened in a sports stadium. Eight little girls were ready on the track to
participate in the running event.

    * Ready!
    * Steady!!
    * Bang!!!

    As soon as the toy pistol fired, all eight girls started
running.  Hardly had they ran 10 to 15 steps, when one of the smaller girls
slipped and fell down. She was bruised and started crying in pain. When the
other seven girls heard her, they all stopped running, stood for a moment and
ran back to where the girl had fallen down and was crying. One among them bent
over, picked up the little girl and kissed her gently and enquired "Has the
pain reduced now?"

    All the seven girls lifted this girl, pacified her, two of them held her
firmly and they all joined hands together, walked together and reached the
winning post.

    The officials were shocked. The entire stadium resounded with the claps of
the thousands of spectators. And do you know where this happened? It happened
in India. YES.

This happened in Hyderabad recently!

    The sports event had been organized by the National Institute of Mental
Health. All these "special" girls had come to participate in this event and
they were "spastic" children. Yes, they were mentally challenged. But they
taught a lesson to the world.

    They taught us Teamwork! Humanity! Equality among all.

They taught us that "successful people are those who take others along with
them so that these people are not left behind".

"Your Efforts may FAIL, But don't FAIL to make any EFFORT"

         Join to some of the Astonishing and Remarkable facts that we all would
Love to know in SMS every day from BUNTZ MEHTA.

*******

JOIN BUNTZMEHTA

Send it To

9870807070

******

      TOPICS INCLUDED IN SMS

      ·             Amazing & Funny Facts

      ·            Did U Know

      ·            Health & Beauty Tips

      ·            Riddles

      ·            Body, Mind and Soul

      ·            Santa - Banta Jokes

      ·            Exclusive Funny Jokes

      ·            Tips and Tricks

      ·            Inspirational Quotes & Proverbs

      ·            Informative News

Just create New Message from your mobile and Type :-

Assuring you the Best of the best Messages SMS's in your Inbox every time.
Note:- This service is available only in INDIA and is absolutely FREE.

You will not be charged anything for receiving SMS from me.

About Me || Play Escape Game || Unsubscribe