From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of prateek aggarwal
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:47 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] (no subject)

respected sir,
heartiest thank for telling, i've just used what i found correct from
my little bit of knowledge, in fact that's not varified, and as you
such a great personallity have found it erroneous, i regret for
mistake.
for sure, i'm a Tiny teen, and your kind guidance will always help me
in ataining success.
please, please, please keep guiding me like this, i really need that.

with profound regards,
prateek agarwal.
Cell: 09928341197
Skype:
prateek_agarwal32
e-mail:
prateekagarwa...@gmail.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

best solution for all your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I'll build.