To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Totally blind declared Unfit

God. No words to explain the kindness and generosity of the esteemed
medical professionals; at least they are not declaring that she is
incapable of living!! While we speak of 'advancements' in technology and
its impact on persons with disability, such news certainly leaves
bitterness in the mouth. It is very hard to see when the most learned
people would become the most sensible ones.

Subramani