hullo, I found out about an audio book site that appears to be pretty
accessible.
I did not create an account, so I can not say whether their captia is
accessible.  The site is also fairly small, and may even be mostly Christian
or g rated.
Books In Motion is a publisher. They do carry a lot of
christian fiction, but they also carry sci fi, fantasy, mysteries, and
non fiction on cd, tape, mp3 cd and download. I've read a bunch of
their stuff and they're a pretty good publisher.

If you want the books in motion downloads though, head over to
http://www.kitabe.com

and sign up there. Kitabe has all the books in motion downloads for
$10 each instead of $15 or so direct from books in motion. Not sure
how they work that out, but I know it's on the level. Kitabe is a
reputable site that got it's start as an mp3 cd rental plan.

The about us link mentions that they provide a platform for new authors, but
I noticed some established Christian authors in their line up.  Here's the
link:

www.booksinmotion.com

Also, to listen to audio clips, look for a graphic labeled "speaker."  I
didn't see any flash content on the page I had been directed toward, so I'll
assume the site is flash free for now.
thanks,
mukesh jain.