Dear Asif,

I work in Infosys BPO at Bangalore. I currently manage a team in HR
operations. I have earlier handled an outbound HR process, recruitment
shotlisting etc. Please find below my inputs to your querries.

1. What software's/ hardware do you use to perform your job apart from JAWS?
MS Office 2007 mainly using MS excel, MS outlook, Internet.

2.  What other tools do you use to perform your job efficiently?
Telephone

3.  What are challenges in your job and how do you overcome these
challenges?
Frankly, I have learned to over come the day to day challenges. I do not
find any specific hinderance because of my disability impacting my
performance.

You can call me at 9880359712 for any specific clarification on your
presentation. I will be more than happy to help you inthis regards.

Warm regards
Ankit Jindal

With warm regards

I would be giving ppt on Employment opportunity for visually challenge.  I
would like to reach out to those working in call center/ BPO with the
following questions?
1. What software's/ hardware do you use to perform your job apart from JAWS?
2.  What other tools do you use to perform your job efficiently?
3.  What are challenges in your job and how do you overcome these
challenges?
thanks and looking forward to hear from you at the earliest.
With warm regards
Asif