From: "moiz tundawala" <moiztundaw...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 16:23
Subject: [AI] Looking for an accommodation in Noida and my hello to
everyone.

Dear All,
I am Moiz, a student of law based in Kolkata. I was a subscriber some
time back, and it gives me immense pleasure to rejoin the list. My
thanks to Mr. Kotian to be kind enough to accommodate me once again.
My hello to all old friends and aquaintences out here. Hope everyone’s
doing good.
Now coming to the problem part of the post. I will be interning at
Anand and Anand, a law firm based in Noida sometime in June. The
problem is that I’m not mobile and I don’t have an accommodation as of
now. I would be highly obliged if you could suggest something. Where
can I have a suitable accommodation? Are there any specialized
organizations providing lodging/hostel facilities in the Noida area
for the blind/visually impaired?
I would ideally want an accommodation close to Noida, or otherwise
commuting daily may get problematic. Can I get an escort somewhere who
can drop and pick me from my work place. The thing is that I have had
no mobility training, and Delhi is completely alien to me. I know
things may appear difficult for starters, but I wish to still pursue
the internship. We try out a lot of things, and not everything goes
according to plan. But if it does work out, I shall treat it as a
personal achievement of some sort.
I did write to Mr. George Abraham sir off the list in this regard, and
he did have a few things to say. Is there anything more that I can
have from the list?
Best and regards,
Moiz.