Dear friends
Hello
I am a dental surgeon by profession.
I completed my dentistry in 1998.
I practiced for six years then my visual impairment happened.
After my visual impairment, this was end of the road for me.
My friend told me that a VI can operate the computer. He took me to
NAB rk puram by their help I learnt the art of computer.
Then I learnt the art of medical transcription. I worked from home as
a medical transcriptionist.
Then I thought of spreading this knowledge to other VI. So I roam around India.
There are only three centers in India. One is in Mumbai, Chennai and banglore.
In the month of April, I visited banglore center. It was excellent.
Their first batch student has already been placed in the companies.
By the help of enable India we are starting sarthak medical
transcription for VI in Delhi. I think in and around north India there
is no mtvi center.
Enable India especially Shanti ma’am is supporting this programme.
Medical transcription companies will be involving in the training
process from first day onwards so employment is not a problem.
I hope you can tell about this programme  to everyone who is dedicated to do it.
If you want any information you can contact us at 9718711463.
You can send your queries on sarthak...@gmail.com.
Ceo
Dr. Jitender aggarwal
Sarthak educational trust