To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 11:12 PM
Subject: [AI] My introduction

Dear all,

I have recently joined the list. So I thought of introducing myself.
I am Alefiya Tundawala based in Kolkata. I tteach Political Science in
Savitri Girls' College. These days I am busy giving final shape to my
Ph.D. dissertation.
My younger brother Moiz has been an active member of the list for
quite sometime now and it is on his insistance that I have joined.
My knowledge about technology related matters is pretty dismal. But I
do look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with my
acquaintances and others whom I do not know out here.
Hoping to receive a warm welcome.
Regards,
Alefiya.