Hi All,

In my office, earlier I was using form based Oracle 6.0 for various
applications such as test reports, Stores, Purchase, Leave
applications etc. These applications were working smoothly with Jaws
8.0.

Now our Lan group replaces earlier oracle software with browser based
Oracle 10.0. It runs through Windows Internet Explorer. Since Jaws
does not read anything in Oracle, I am not able to work in any
applications in Oracle 10.0. Hence my work is hampered.

Cam anybody solve my problem?

Thanking you in advance.

KAILAS PATEL
Nobile. 09423009129